Where might I find talented barre based fitness instructors in Metro DC area?
Boutique-style, barre fitness studio seeks energetic and motivated Instructors for P/T employment.
Go Figure Studio, Potomac, is MD’s first fitness destination dedicated exclusively to the ballet barre workout. Since 2001, Go Figure Barre Studios, based in Greenwich, CT, has been home to the highly acclaimed Figure MethodTM. The hour-long class has foundations in the Lotte Berk Method, and incorporates the best of Pilates, yoga and classical ballet technique. Its non-impact and form intensive approach, makes it incredibly effective in toning, strengthening and conditioning the entire body.
- Minimum 2 years experience and demonstrated knowledge in fitness instruction. Pilates, yoga or dance a plus.
- Nationally accredited fitness certification, and current CPR/AED certification.
- Some evening and weekend hours required.
- Outgoing and motivating personality. Ability to work well with people.
- Participation in Figure MethodTM Certification Program.
- Competitive pay, flexible hours.
You might also try GymJobs.com..
I Hope This Helps!
You may get some leads from dance studios and gymnasiums, also.
Also consider checking the websites of certifying organizations to find certified instructors in your area.
Don't forget FitnessConnect!