personal training software?
Has anyone heard of a company called trainerforce that offers online personal training software and websites? if not, do you recommend any legitamate companies that I could use to give my website that professional look such as streaming videos ect...
My Best Studio Software is a Web-based Software & Mobile App designed for Personal Trainers to manage the day to day running of your Personal Training business.
Online personal training software is faster and more effective than in-person training.
Free Consultation 855-750-2199
Contact - My Best Studio
611 Wilshire Blvd. #1105
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel: (855) 750-2199
Fax: (213) 624-2601
The IDEA Workout Builder tool on ideafit.com (www.ideafit.com/exercise-library) should work perfectly for you.
Here is a little more information on how it works:
- Simple way to create, share and print workouts
- Easy drag and drop interface
- Over 1,300 exercises (with videos) to choose from
- Works on every device (tablets, smartphones, etc)
- Share workout via email, facebook and twitter
- Is automatically included in Personal Trainer, Business and Premium Access membership categories
If you do not have access and want to check it out, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial here http://www.ideafit.com/workout-builder
BSDI is a popular website that can be used for a variety of things such as assessments, exercise programming, and client log-in.
PTonThenet is another good website. It's does not offer a wide variety of options such as BSDI but they do have a large library of exercises for all different type of fitness equipment, exercises include videos and pictures. In addition, you are able to input and create clients and indivdual programs for your clients that can be emailed through through the website.
Hope these help
It is available on iPad App Store (search for LUMON FIT).
You can find more details about it on their website lumonfit.com
Below are main features of this app. It is super useful and mobile. Game changer!
This app allows you to:
- Store very detailed patient/client data (incl. Par-Q and medical information)
- Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
- Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
- Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos and linked videos)
- Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
- Link your generated programs with YouTube videos for presentation purposes
- Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results
- Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds (print or email)
- Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
- Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
- Schedule seminars with a LUMON FIT representative for detailed explanation of all the product’s functions
- Calendar integration (Lumon Fit will schedule all your clients appointments for you)
- Reassessment reminders
- Intelligent exercise charts
- Electronic signatures for all documentation
- Wireless printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
- iCloud integration (never lose you patient’s info)
Hope this helps. Enjoy.
You can check out resources like this too: http://personaltrainersoftware.tumblr.com/ to get personal trainer software reviews.
- it's been brilliant so far!
Looks great so far... May be worth checking out. :)