Gym Management Software Recommendations?
We are a small time gym and we're looking at replacing our current software that we've been using as it does not have the features we need to perform to the level that we need. We we're wondering if any other proffesionals ran into this problem and what software alleviated this for you? We are looking for something that keeps track of records, payment history, expiration, check-ins, and can do reports as such.
Sales & Marketing
Due calls management, SMS & Email alerts for Renewals, Balances, Promotions, Member Irregularity, etc.
Online Schedule Management, Automated SMS & Email Reminder to Members & Staff before the Appointment, Paid Service Appointment Management, and Session Usage Tracking
Powerful Access Control System to Track Member & Staff Attendance, Integration with Card based, Thumbprint, Palm Vein Biometric Machines, etc.
Prospect, Member, Referral, and Trial Management, Membership Upgrades, Transfers, and Freezing; Tracking all Communication with Customers
Record all Monetary Actions, Integration with Access Control (E.g. Automatically disallow if the payment is not recovered from the client)
Reports & Analytics
To help you Analyze your Income, Balances, Renewals, etc.
Some non-functional questions you need to check with the company you are evaluating:
Do they provide regular trainings (considering the high attrition rate in the fitness industry)?
How good is their customer support?
Does it have regular updates, i.e., does the software add new features every month?
Are their existing clients happy?
Maybe you can get a few client references from them and cross check with those clients. That will surely help you decide its credibility.
Disclaimer: I work with the company www.fitnessforce.com which provides a club/gym management software.
I am an independent gym owner myself. In 2008, as I was building my gym from the ground up, I too noticed that a lot of the gym software out there was lacking in a lot of areas that I believed that I needed to measure in order to be successful.
Before owning a gym, I was a software developer and used this skill to develop my own software system to run my 24/7 gym.
My software services includes 3 systems that can be used alone or integrated all together for the most comprehensive package out there.
The gym management system, Insight, helps you track members, enter contracts, track sales, and personal training. allows our clients to compare month to month sales numbers with a number of integrated tools allowing them keep track of their progress and growth as a club. It includes front desk and outside door controller check in software that allows our clients to utilize a 24 hour check in process. The Front Desk software that is included in this package informs the manager or person at check in if there are any issues with a client account at check in and can show a picture of the member checking in for added security.
The billing system makes sure that you get paid on a more consistent basis with our recurring payment solutions. We never touch your financial accounts or hold them hostage AND you keep your own late fees. We also do weekly billing cycles so your business does not have to wait till month end to get paid.
Finally, the sales contract engine, Guru, provides your potential members with a professional presentation (no more selling out of binders) can be done efficiently and without errors - eliminating defaults on payments in the future. All vital member information can be entered onto the contract with a swipe of their credit card - and then once saved, it is automatically entered into the billing system.
We also have a management system for tanning if your gym offers those services too.
If you have a moment, please check out Insight. I also have videos on this sight that shows the basic key features of the management system, check-in software, and sales contract engine.
The gym management system alone is free but the access system, sales and billing are applications available for upgrades!
I hope I answered your questions, and if you have any more, please contact me!
It is available on iPad App Store (search for LUMON FIT).
You can find more details about it on their website http://www.lumonfit.com
Below are main features of this app. It is super useful and mobile. Game changer!
This app allows you to:
- Store very detailed patient/client data (incl. Par-Q and medical information)
- Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
- Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
- Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos and linked videos)
- Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
- Link your generated programs with YouTube videos for presentation purposes
- Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results
- Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds (print or email)
- Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
- Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
- Schedule seminars with a LUMON FIT representative for detailed explanation of all the product’s functions
- Calendar integration (Lumon Fit will schedule all your clients appointments for you)
- Reassessment reminders
- Intelligent exercise charts
- Electronic signatures for all documentation
- Wireless printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
- iCloud integration (never lose you patient’s info)
Hope this helps. Enjoy. EDIT