Any personal training software?
I have my own website and I'd like to add a function to enable paid membership and my clients the ability to log in from my website and be taken to a members only area that shows an online nutrition log, ability to count their calories, exercise database and I can create workout templates and programs for them to do.
I've seen some other online personal training softwares that look great but It doesnt allow the ability to merge your website and the software together in unity.
Sales & Marketing
Reports & Analytics
Free Demo for 30 days- http://www.mybeststudio.com/studio-management-software.php
Check out the best features at - http://www.mybeststudio.com
Our new version of the ptEnhance personal training software would likely be a good solution for what you have mentioned.
There is a comprehensive and extremely flexible online assessment and questionnaire system including Diet logs and a custom feature to create your own logs and questionnaires that you can use to track nutrition info.
The exercise database currently has over 2500 exercises along with a custom exercise feature that you can use to create your own exercises by uploading videos and/or stills or embedding youtube clips.
The exercise programming feature allows you to save complete templates as well as program components such as sections or group of exercises and things like common periodization patterns e.g. 4 day per week split (A,B) program that then can be combined into programs to make programming easier and faster whilst allowing for flexibility to customize.
As far as your issue of integrating the software into your existing site you may like to set up and brand a log in page to your members area using ptEnhance then add a button to your existing site to link to this. Whilst the ptEnhance personal training software does come with a complete content managed website a number of trainers that have existing marketing sites use ptEnhance in the way mentioned above.
You can check out the rest of the features or organize a demo and free trial at our website. www.ptenhance.com
Best of luck with your business
It is available on iPad App Store (search for LUMON FIT).
You can find more details about it on their website lumonfit.com
Below are main features of this app. It is super useful and mobile. Game changer!
This app allows you to:
- Store very detailed patient/client data (incl. Par-Q and medical information)
- Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
- Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
- Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos and linked videos)
- Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
- Link your generated programs with YouTube videos for presentation purposes
- Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results
- Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds (print or email)
- Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
- Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
- Schedule seminars with a LUMON FIT representative for detailed explanation of all the product’s functions
- Calendar integration (Lumon Fit will schedule all your clients appointments for you)
- Reassessment reminders
- Intelligent exercise charts
- Electronic signatures for all documentation
- Wireless printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
- iCloud integration (never lose you patient’s info)
Hope this helps. Enjoy. EDIT
I think PT Enhance is very good but mainly for CHEK qualified trainers.
Recently I have joined PT Distinction and think it is by far the best for delivering quality online personal training and coaching.
I have yet to find one that you describe as well. If you do come across one...let us know.
It's an option though, and definitely the best I've seen so far.
I run a company called Your Lifestyle, an online PT company (www.yourlifestyleuk.co.uk). We currently build re-branded versions for gyms across the UK. We are looking to pilot a re-branded version with PT's, this would allow you to have your own version of the site plugged into your website. Are you able to drop me an email at email@example.com if you interested?
Michael would this be something you were also interested in?
Motionsoft's fitness club membership software helps commercial gyms, corporations, hospitals, hotels, and universities easily manage their people, facilities, billing and overall operations to create a fluid experience for everyone who walks through your door. Most importantly, there’s no more learning multiple programs, complicated troubleshooting, or disparate data and information. You get a complete and easy to use platform backed every step of the way by our 24/7 in-house support team.
If you need more information feel free to contact me on here or visit www.motionsoft.net
Best of luck!